I have a few questions that I was unable to find on the Weapons guide.
1) Does the Water Staff have two types of skins? The Presearing website shows two skins, yet I have only seen one. And there is only one listed in the Weapons guide.
2) Do Blue Dead Staves from the Hidden Stashes have any other inherent modifier besides Highly Salvageable? Also, do they come in Fire Damage? As I have not seen either drop with a different inherent or with Fire Damage. Furthermore, what's max HSR / Energy / Damage for Dead Staves?
3) Which attribute does not have an inherent HCT modifier for a Staff? I haven't seen Soul Reaping, Fast Casting, or Energy Storage. Do all other casting attributes have HCT for Staves?
Post by ishalldefend on Jul 30, 2022 12:49:23 GMT -8
1. As far as I know, there's only one water staff skin in pre. Which part of the website shows two?
2. They can have any inherent mod that any other blue staff in pre can have, in addition to being able to have the wierd inherent of hct ritualist skills. I know they come in a variety of damage types, but I can't recall exactly which ones. Not sure about the maxes, but probably the same as any other blue staff from stashes.
3. I haven't seen the 3 you've listed, either. I think all the other pre caster profession attributes are possible as hct inherents.
4. I think the wrappings follow the same pattern as the hct mods, i.e. soul reap, fast cast, and energy storage are the only ones that don't exist.
Maybe someone else can fill in some of the blanks here
kutobs: looks like i won't be completing reverie this year. Canthan done this year, nightfall done last year. stuck on propaciesh & eotn, which is unexpected as usually anything in nightfall is the hardest in the game.
Aug 26, 2022 19:24:02 GMT -8
Looney: Eotn the bloodstone one has to be in the dungeon instance (Crystal Method from saerin in gadds then walk in door not insc stone)
Aug 31, 2022 17:17:07 GMT -8