Hey all, have a few questions about no req axes and skins. I know that the max damage for an axe with no req is 12-16, and I'm using the axe skins page on the presearing website as a reference for which axes can drop and in what color.
1) Can a no req purple 6-12 damage axe drop in pre? If you have a screenshot, please show.
2) What's the max damage for a Sephis Axe? I have a 5-9 blue one.
3) What's the max damage for a Serpent Axe? I have a 4-7 blue one.
4) Whats the max damage for a Tribal axe? As I notice they only drop in white/blue, but I assume they drop from the Charr because I have a 5-11 blue one. can it go up to 6-12?
5) What's the max damage for a Sickle? Same as above, drops from Charr I assume. I have a 5-11 blue one.
6) What's the max damage for a White Reaver? I have a 4-7 white one.
The reason I'm assuming that the max damage may vary is because some drop form Hidden Stash, one drops from Skullreaver, and others drop from Charr but are specified to drop only white and blue.
Post by redfireball on Jan 21, 2020 6:27:46 GMT -8
1) 4) 5) yes. They do drop from charr, 6-12 purples are insanely rare, but they do drop. For the other skins the drop source is limited in lvl such that those can't drop in 6-12. The real limits are sought after in a different thread in the section here named "skullreaver" (for sephis axe). 5-10 is best confirmed drop there, 5-11 is possible, maybe a 6-12 is even possible. The white reaver and serpent axe however only drop from hidden stashes and as such have lower limits I can check later.